

So last week, the night before the night before Christmas, I recieved a wonderful call from Yosi Sergant.
Yosi Sergant is the guy who made brought Shepard Fairey, El Mac, and other artists into the Obama Campaign. Now he is working as Shep's publicist and loving it.
Anyway, he called and asked if I would like to have my piece "The Hopeful Hearts Club" included in the Manifest Hope: DC Presidential Inauguration show through Martin Irvine Galleries and Move On.
I obviously was stoked to hear this, and said yes. So come January 17th through January 19th 2009 the Hopeful Hearts Club will be alongside other Obama art at:
Manifest Hope: DC
3333 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
Hours are from 10 am to 6 pm daily.
I will be in attendance at the Gallery opening the night of the 16th and at the Gala Closing Party January 19th. Throughout the time the Gallery is open, I will be in and out throughout the day. If you see me, stop and say hi.
Anyway, peace, and COME TO THE SHOW!
-Cuffe


No comments:
Post a Comment