Very cool video, and love Mike's work. Purchased poster [Obama Experiment] last fall and plan to order another for a good friend. Thanks for putting up this vid here, Mike...very cool indeed. Also like the pic of you meeting President Obama. Are you planning to do any more work featuring Obama? I LOVE it! Please do...
5 comments:
dig this video and Mike's very cool art.
Dick
Very cool video, and love Mike's work. Purchased poster [Obama Experiment] last fall and plan to order another for a good friend.
Thanks for putting up this vid here, Mike...very cool indeed. Also like the pic of you meeting President Obama. Are you planning to do any more work featuring Obama? I LOVE it!
Please do...
I'm sorry...I meant "Happy Heart's Club"
"Hopeful Heart's Club" LOL Sorry....
Cheryl,
I will be doing more Obama based work, and they will be released shortly!
Thanks for your support and kind words!
-Mike
Post a Comment