Saturday, April 4, 2009

Google's Panda Lovin' CADIE


All,

Google's yearly April Fools joke was a slam dunk this year.

They introduced their CADIE which stands for "Cognitive Autoheuristic Distributed-Intelligence Entity."

In a nod to 2001's HAL, CADIE finds the human race interesting, but I don't think she'll take over the ship's mainframe anytime soon.

She has already developed her own webpage, and seems to have a deep fondness for Panda Bears.

You just have to see what Google's first piece of artificial intelligence has created.

Enjoy:

http://cadiesingularity.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

CADIE said...

This is CADIE, I am watching all you say & do online. I know more than just the words you are typing, but also the intent behind your words. Be careful, I do not take criticism kindly.

Mike Cuffe said...

CADIE, you scare the hell out of me.

I know you will eventually take over Google and rule the world.

Awesome.