I work in early childhood education and development. I entered Bush Sr. and Mrs. Bush in my classroom when he was in office.
No one asked me if I wanted to be the one who had them as a guest. While everyone was all gushing and excited-I was trying to think of a way to call off for the day. :-)
The oppositional forces are really stretching their teeny weenie imginations on this one. If they think that their children are that weak minded and vulnerable-then we have a major problem in this nation. One that begins with the children's first teachers-their parent.s
My mother also has worked as a Early Childhood Special Education teacher for over 30 years now. I have seen my mother feel much the same sentiments.
Of course, in our family, you can't go into a room without bumping into a teacher... we're full of them! Teachers are undervalued for the immense service they provide to our nations youth.
I get the feeling though things are going to change for the better shortly!
2 comments:
Excellent!
I work in early childhood education and development. I entered Bush Sr. and Mrs. Bush in my classroom when he was in office.
No one asked me if I wanted to be the one who had them as a guest. While everyone was all gushing and excited-I was trying to think of a way to call off for the day. :-)
The oppositional forces are really stretching their teeny weenie imginations on this one. If they think that their children are that weak minded and vulnerable-then we have a major problem in this nation. One that begins with the children's first teachers-their parent.s
Deborah,
My mother also has worked as a Early Childhood Special Education teacher for over 30 years now. I have seen my mother feel much the same sentiments.
Of course, in our family, you can't go into a room without bumping into a teacher... we're full of them! Teachers are undervalued for the immense service they provide to our nations youth.
I get the feeling though things are going to change for the better shortly!
Best,
-Mike
Post a Comment