Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Art For Obama" book release by Shepard Fairy & Jennifer Gross Featuring Michael Cuffe




Friends, Lovers, Patriots,

I am happy to announce that Shepard Fairey and Jennifer Gross have produced a wonderful book entitled "Art for Obama" (Abrams Publishing) which features a cavalcade of art produced during the Obama Campaign and for Manifest Hope: Denver and D.C.

I am stoked to tell you that my piece "The Hopeful Hearts Club" made it into the book (pg. 176) alongside so many other wonderful artist friends and talented individuals.

Below is a video advertising the book, look for quick shot of me at :49 seconds.

Additionally, you will find a link to Amazon where you can buy the book directly.

Best,
-Michael Cuffe

Buy Here at Amazon: Click Here

2 comments:

char said...

I want to definitely purchase your book; but I would like you to sign it first.
To Charmaine
"Yes We Can"
Your name or logo
thanks Char

William Cuffe said...

Way to go Mikey! I hope this time of your life lasts forever...big fame on the way. Keep up the great work!